Monday, February 21, 2011

French Meadow Bakery Review Gluten Free Brownies

I was so excited to try the product, I ran out the same day I got the coupons in the mail,  and decided to try the Gluten Free  Fudge Brownies.  I was able to find these at Woodmans in Menomonee Falls, I do believe they carry them in Sendiks also. 

There are nine per package, they come frozen, but each is individually wrapped for freshness.  I let it thaw out for a few hours, and it was delicious!  My son enjoyed it also.  They were so moist and a great snack. They are also Lactose, Casein, and Peanut free.  Would be great topped with some vanilla ice cream too.

You can trust their product because they are made in a gluten free facility and certified by GCO.  They are also featured in the book Gluten Free Diet by Shelley Case, RD

French Meadow Bakery also makes breads, cookie dough, and pizza crusts.  Try some today, and check out the website at
http://www.frenchmeadow.com/

Be sure to print their coupons

No comments:

Post a Comment