Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Gluten Free Dairy Free Soy Free Mac and Cheese!

Yes, for those of us with several intolerances, Amy's has finally come out with this.  It is a small 8 oz package, but it is great for lunch or a snack.  I didn't believe it would taste good, but it tastes just like regular mac and cheese, and very cheesy, I couldn't believe there was no dairy.  I found it at my local Woodman's .  For just over three dollars, it was definetely worth the splurge.

To give it some zing I added a bit of garlic seasoning and some broccoli.  Run out and try some today!






They also have a new burrito that is gluten and dairy free.  I also found these at Woodman's.  Delicious!  Beans and Rice, great for a snack or a small lunch.  These I found also for just over 3 dollars. I find these are better warmed up in the oven if you have the time, gives it a better texture.


No comments:

Post a Comment