Friday, February 25, 2011

Udi's Gluten Free Raisin Cinnamon Bagels

This was the first sample I tried in my Udi's sample pack, thanks to the good folks at Udi's.  These bagels are huge, half of one is enough for me.  I decided to toast the bagel, as that is how I enjoy them.  I put some butter on and enjoyed!  You can really taste the rasins, only a hint of cinnamon.  My son also enjoyed some with peanut butter on it, as you can see in the photo.  These are also not as chewy as a regular bagel, which I like.  Also Dairy free!

These are great for an anytime snack or part of a nutrional breakfast.  They also make plain bagels.




Be sure to check out all their products and get a dollar off coupon here
http://udisglutenfree.com/products

I can find Udi's at Sendiks and some Pick N Save's

No comments:

Post a Comment