Sunday, March 27, 2011

French Meadow Bakery Chocolate Cake Yummy!

I received this thanks to the good people at French Meadow Bakery, I froze it for a few weeks, and it was terrific.  I thawed it out in the morning and it was ready for my son's birthday party later that evening.  My brother and I are both gluten intolerant so we had it in place of the real cake.

I must say for me the frosting was the best part, real fudgy, tastes like it was just made the same day! I am a frosting lover, and it was layered well.  The cake part was good, semi moist.  My brother enjoyed the cake better, as he isn't a frosting lover.

This is perfect to pick up for those special occasions, especially when you are real busy.  Even great to freeze! My local Sendik's carries this cake, along with the cupcakes also.





Gluten-Free Chocolate Cake

Great for two people. For more information go to

http://www.frenchmeadow.com/.  You can also get a dollar off coupon at their website.  Enjoy!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment