Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Gluten Free Vanilla Granola Udi's

Let me just say I have been so afraid to try granola, due to the oats in them.  This is made with certified gluten free oats, since I had the sample I decided to give them a try.

I poured them in some milk for a late night snack, and they were good, they had a great crunch, and a strong vanilla flavor.  This would also be awesome on ice cream or in your yogurt. 
They also make an Original, Cranberry, and an Au Naturel granola. Gluten, Soy, and Dairy free.




Gluten Free Vanilla Granola


Ingredients: Certified Gluten Free Oats, Wildflower Honey, Canola Oil, Almonds and Pure Vanilla

You can find a three pack of these on Amazon.com for 14.77 including free shipping.   Otherwise check the website for a coupon and the closest place that carries Udi's items.



http://udisglutenfree.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment