Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Grainless Banker Hoagie Bread

I was very excited to be able to eat some type of sub sandwhich, it had been a long time.

I took the Hoagie from The Grainless Baker and had it sit out for an hour or so, then put it in the microwave for 30 seconds, and I was able to again eat a sub sandwich with my family.  I wasnt sure what to expect after being frozen.  I was happily suprised, this was VERY good bread, tasted the sub sandwiches I remember. It crumbles a bit, but for the most part stays together and is the perfect consistency.

If you are craving a sub sandwich I highly recommend these.



Hoagie Buns     The Grainless Baker Gluten-Free Hoagie/Submarine Buns

These are 4.32 for a 4 pack.

Go to http://www.thegrainlessbaker.com/ for more information and product location.

No comments:

Post a Comment