- 1 (2 pound) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed(Ore-Ida is gluten free, they also make some with peppers and onions in the bag)
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can Creamy Mushroom by Progresso
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray one 9x13 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, butter, salt, pepper, onions, soup and cheese. Gently mix and pour into prepared pan or dish. Bake uncovered for 35 minutes.