Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Kitchen Table Bakers Review

I had the pleasure of trying some samples from Kitchen Table Bakers.  I had the Aged Parmesan Mini Crisps and the Regular Crisps.

Their logo is "The crisp made entirely of cheese", so you must be a cheese lover. 

These are
wheat free
gluten free
sugar free
rich in calcium
low in carbs

Ingredients
Aged Paremesan Cheese
skim milk
cheese cultures
salt

Very simple, and very good.  The larger crackers have sesame seeds also, these are very rich, great for soups or salads.  I prefer the mini crackers as the taste was not as strong as they are smaller.  My son loved both of them. These would also be great to set out for a party with wine.



Here is a link of where you can find these to try them for yourself.  I see Amazon also sells them

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment