Thanks to the good folks at Namaste Foods I tried Gluten Free Pasta Pisavera tonight for dinner. It is a delicious Italian Pasta Dish. This recipe is very versatile. I decided to add some of Amy's gluten free chicken meatballs cut up I got from Costco over the weekend, and some cut up tomatoes.
The instructions say you can also add red or green peppers, sun-dried tomatoes, onions, olives, etc. make it your own. It also includes an Italian Summer Pasta Salad recipe.
Our fine foods contain no wheat, gluten, corn, soy, potato, dairy, casein, tree nuts or peanuts
This was very easy to make. I did have to add a bit more oil when adding more ingredients. Maybe you could try adding some butter too. I think some parmesan cheese on top would be lovely also. It has a bit of a spicy kick to it, which was a nice change, the noodles were a very good consistency also. I suggest you try some today!
Namaste carries a whole line of foods, including brownies and Spice cake.
For more information on their products please go to http://www.namastefoods.com/ to get product
information, recipes, and where to buy information.
I am excited to announce The Giveaway (Courtesy of Namaste Foods)
Here is your chance to try Namaste at your own home. The winner of this lucky contest will win these items.
3 Namaste Food Product
Namaste Grocery Tote
Copy of Simple Pleasure Cookbook
Copy of Living Without Magazine
Assorted Recipe Cards
Wow! What a great package, dont delay, enter the contest today. This contest will run through March 20th through 9 PM.
Winners will be notified via email
Here is what you have to do to enter
1. Become a Follower of this blog Gluten Free With Dee by scrolling down to the right hand side
2. Comment under this post what Namaste food (http://www.namastefoods.com/) you would like to try, or what one you have tried and liked the best.
3. Subscribe to Gluten Free With Dee on the right hand top page
4. Like me on my facebook page here Gluten Free With Dee
5. Email me at email@example.com and let me know what you have done to enter and your name and email please, subject line Namaste Contest
For one extra point each
1. Blog about my giveaway and post your link under your comment
2. Become a follower and subscribe to http://bargainsanddealswithdee.blogspot.com/
3. Follow or fan http://www.examiner.com/user-deerezpets or Yahoo Contributor