Sunday, February 27, 2011

Udi's Pizza Crust

It is so great to have pizza crust available when you are gluten free.  I got some to try from the folks at Udi's. I decided to try cheese and broccoli on it.  A tip they gave me was to cook it a bit on both sides before putting the toppings on, great tip!  It had more flavor than any other crust I have tried, and held together very nicely, I didn't have to use a fork with this pizza like I do with others.  I could actually pick it up.

Try some today!

A definite crowd pleaser, our gluten-free pizza crusts are lightly dusted with rice flour. Simply add your favorite toppings for bake-to-perfection pizza at home. For an additional golden-brown crust, try grilling. Two to a pack.

INGREDIENTS: FILTERED WATER, TAPIOCA STARCH, BROWN RICE FLOUR, POTATO STARCH, CANOLA OR SUNFLOWER OIL, EGG WHITES, EVAPORATED CANE JUICE, XANTHAN GUM, SALT, YEAST, ASCORBIC ACID (CONTAINS MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE AND CORNSTARCH), ENZYMES. CONTAINS: EGGS

Make sure to print the dollar off coupon

Coupon

No comments:

Post a Comment